Jennifer King SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:24
Jennifer King is with RE/MAX in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. Last year she closed 100 transactions with a total sales volume of 19 million. Her average sales price was 191 thousand of which 43% were buyers and 57% were sellers. Last year, she had a 5 team member and Jennifer closed 78 homes by herself. This year she plans to sell 200 homes, is expanding, and operates a team with 9 members: 2 sales partners, 3 buyer agents, 3 administrative virtual assistants (listing coordinator, transaction coordinator, and web development), and 1 team leader.
Jennifer King is the team leader of The Jennifer King Team. She has been an agent for 14 years.
In this call, Jennifer talks about:
- Her slow start in real estate and how an investment in coaching turned it around
- How she gets 84% of her business from her small database of 248 past clients and sphere of influence resulting in 1 closing per every 3 people in her database
- Her database marketing plan
- Detailed discussion of her inexpensive mini-golf and ice cream event
- How she publicly acknowledges referrals…creating even more referrals
- Her annual celebration breakfast for last year’s past clients
- How she achieves a super high 71% net profit margin
- What she is doing to get referrals from out-of-area agents
- How she uses social media to contact her sphere of influence
- List of free technology tools she uses to keep it all on track
- Virtual assistants – how she finds, hires, trains, and manages them
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 100 closings
- 19 million sales volume
- 9 member team:
- 2 sales partners
- 3 buyer agents
- 3 administrative virtual assistants (listing coordinator, transaction coordinator, and web development)
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- virtual assistants
(originally published on 03/21/14)