Bob Bohlen SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:33
Bob Bohlen is with Lillian Montalto Signature Properties in Andover, Massachusetts. He is possibly the most productive real estate agent of all time. Last year. Bob sold 12 commercial properties with a total sales volume of 151 million. During his 25 year career, Bob sold 10,372 residential and commercial properties worth over 4 billion.
Bob retired into real estate at age 50 after a long successful career of running and operating multiple agricultural and manufacturing companies in the Midwest. Retirement lasted…two weeks…and his amazing real estate career began. Bob quickly became the #1 agent worldwide for Prudential Real Estate and held that title for 11 years in a row beginning in 1991.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- Selling hundreds of properties his first full year in real estate and earning 642 thousand in commissions while working only 6 to 8 hours per week…by being an exclusive listing agent
- Why you should be a listing agent and let everyone else work for you
- Selling 1,100 properties in a single year
- Focusing on multi-transactional sellers
- Why residential agents should learn to value and sell commercial properties
- In depth discussion of commercial real estate including:
- Where to learn the commercial side
- Tools commercial agents use
- The language and terms you need to know
- How commercial agents are paid and how big the checks can be (like the $1.5 million commission Bob earned on one transaction)
- Where to find commercial buyers and seller
- How to market and sell commercial properties
- How Bob built his real estate portfolio to include 2,000 apartment units and 13 million square feet of commercial property
- Bob’s tele-prospecting system…he still makes 75 to 80 calls per day
- Bob’s scripts for calling expired listings and for sale by owners
- Bob’s 4 minute listing presentation
- Plus discussions about Clarity, Code-To-Text, Window View, shadow and coaching programs, Vulcan7, Tiger Leads, hard work ethic, and more
- 12 closings (commercial)
- 151 million sales volume (commercial)
- 1 member team
- commercial & residential
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- expired listings
(originally published on 04/07/14)