Jennifer Carstensen SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:06
Jennifer Carstensen is with RE/MAX in Germantown, Tennessee. Last year she closed 155 transactions with a total sales volume of 22 million. Her average sales price was 141 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers. She operates a team with 8 members: 5 buyer specialists, 1 executive assistant, 1 marketing assistant, and 1 team leader.
Jennifer is the team lead of The Live Love Memphis Group. She’s been an agent for 5 years and sold 431 homes in her short career.
In this call, Jennifer talks about:
- Why she switched from the mortgage business to real estate sales
- Her goal to make $100k her first year and how she did it
- The expired listing letter that generates 30% of her business
- Her phone script for expired listings
- What she does to get 30% of her business by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- How she quickly ramped up her internet buyer leads with Boomtown
- Her Facebook personal page, business page, and agent referral network
- How she generates seller leads using newsfeed Facebook ads and the phone script she uses to convert them into listing appointments
- The power of mentors and modeling successful agents
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 155 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 8 member team:
- 5 buyer specialists,
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 marketing assistant
- 1 team leader
- expired listings
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 06/21/14)