Gwen Daubenmeyer SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:25
Gwen Daubenmeyer is with RE/MAX in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Last year she closed 116 transactions with a total sales volume of 21 million. Her average sales price was 181 thousand of which 57% were buyers and 43% were sellers. She operates a team with 6 members: 3 buyer specialists, 1 part time executive assistant/listing coordinator, 1 part time closing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Gwen Daubenmeyer is the team leader of The Integrity Team. She’s been an agent for 29 years and works the Metro Detroit market.
In this call, Gwen talks about:
- Her super slow start in real estate…taking 6 months to sell her first home
- Rebounding from a career crushing recession where home values fell 42%
- How she generates 94% of her business by repeat & referrals from past clients & sphere of influence…including her informal marketing plan
- Why she has a black belt in introvert marketing
- How she gets big numbers from a small database…last year she got 1 closing from every 7 people in her database.
- The 4 ways people get into her database…and why she takes some people out
- Her inclusive core value that the people in her database are her “family”, in her “nest”, and are “one of us”.
- How she uses Facebook to connect with her database and her creative use of lists
- Her decision guiding mantra of “people over things”
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 116 closings
- 21 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 3 buyer specialists
- 1 part time executive assistant/listing coordinator
- 1 part time closing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 08/07/14)