Chris Suarez SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:58
Chris Suarez is with Keller Williams Realty in Portland, Oregon. Last year he closed 220 transactions with a total sales volume of 73 million. His average sales price was 331 thousand of which 45% were buyers and 55% were sellers. He operates a team with 11 members: 2 division leaders, 2 buyer agents, 2 showing assistants, 1 listing agent, 2 transaction coordinators, 1 listing manager, and 1 team leader.
Chris Suarez is the team leader of PDX Property Group. He’s been an agent for 11 years.
In this call, Chris talks about:
- Starting over in 3 different markets after 3 relocations
- Getting a fast start doing daily open houses
- The nitty-gritty details for open house success
- Developing multiple $20 million niches within your practice
- Opening a shopping mall kiosk that brought in $13 million in sales its 1st full year
- Using the principles of the MREA book to model and duplicate success
- Ramping up in a new market and going from zero to $1.8 million in GCI and $1 million in net profit…in only 4 ½ years
- Running his team with two co-dependent divisions
- Why each buyer agent has their own showing assistant…and how it’s working
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 220 closings
- 73 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 2 division leaders
- 2 buyer agents
- 2 showing assistants
- 1 listing agent
- 2 transaction coordinators
- 1 listing manager
- 1 team leader
- open houses
- mall kiosk
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 09/21/14)