Mike Parker SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:33
Mike Parker is with HUFF Realty in Florence, Kentucky. Last year he closed 97 transactions with a total sales volume of 14 million. His average sales price was 142 thousand of which 56% were buyers and 44% were sellers. He operates a team with 9 members: 5 team agents, 1 operations manager, 1 virtual assistant, 1 courier, and 1 team leader.
Mike Parker is the team leader of the Mike Parker Team. He’s been an agent for 28 years. In his best year, Mike and his team sold 181 homes. In his career, Mike sold over 2,300 homes by himself and over 3,000 homes with his team.
In this call, Mike talks about:
- Why getting burned in an electrical explosion and sitting in a burn unit for 57 days…was the best thing that ever happened to him
- How he generates over 75% of his business by repeat and referrals from his past clients and sphere of influence
- Why he uses the term “team agent” instead of “buyer agent”
- How to get back up after getting knocked down
- How to recover from a painful divorce
- How to stay proactive and beat depression
- A simple way to track trends in the general economy that may affect your local real estate market
- A simple daily habit that will result in 48 closings per year
- His 25th annual Santa Claus Event that results in a 10-to-1 ROI
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 97 closings
- 14 million sales volume
- 9 member team:
- 5 team agents
- 1 operations manager
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 courier
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 10/21/14)