Monte Mohr SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:59
Monte’s TV ad:
To hear the radio ads, click the arrow below.
Radio Ad 1 Download
Radio Ad 2 Download
Monte Mohr is with RE/MAX in Brentwood, Tennessee. Last year he closed 242 transactions with a total sales volume of 60 million. His average sales price was 248 thousand of which 55% were buyers and 45% were sellers. He has a 12 member team: 1 operations manager, 1 listing manager, 2 contract-to-close specialists, 5 buyer specialists, 1 marketing manager, 1 inside sales agent, and 1 team leader.
Monte Mohr is the team leader of The Mohr Group. He has been an agent for 29 years. Monte has increased his production by 60% per year, five years in a row … from 28 closings per year to 44 to 77 to 153 to 242. He has sold over 3,000 homes in his career worth almost 1 billion dollars.
In this call, Monte talks about:
- How he came back after the recession, a divorce, a loss of 2/3rds of his income, major back surgery, short selling his retirement rental properties, and his personal home being in foreclosure
- Building personal power by utilizing the Confidence Formula in Napoleon Hill’s book Think and Grow Rich
- How his personal production is over 100 homes sold per year
- Answering the market demand with his “We Sell Homes For Free” program that targets For Sale By Owners
- His radio ads that achieve a 4-to-1 ROI
- His TV ads that achieve a 8-to-1 ROI
- Gaining authority in your market by writing a newspaper column
- How he generated 45 closings last year from a 500 person database
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 242 closings
- 60 million sales volume
- 12 member team:
- 1 operations manager
- 1 listing manager
- 2 contract-to-close specialists
- 5 buyer specialists
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 inside sales agent
- 1 team leader
- Radio & TV ads/li>
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 07/07/15)