Lynda Anderson SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:21
To download the Excel Spreadsheet, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Lynda Anderson is with Boulder Bay Realty Group in Valparaiso, Indiana. Last year she closed 165 transactions with a total sales volume of 27 million. Her average sales price was 168 thousand of which 42% were buyers and 58% were sellers.
She has an 8 member team: 3 buyer specialists, 1 listing specialist, 1 showing specialist, 1 closing manager, 1 marketing director, and 1 team leader.
Lynda Anderson is the team leader of The Lynda Anderson Team. She has been an agent for 25 years. She’s sold over 2,400 homes in her career.
In this call, Lynda talks about:
- How she started in real estate to help her sister
- Working a rural market in a small town of 32,000 people
- Her small 168 person Advocate Group that sent her 85 closed referrals last year and resulted in 51% of her business
- Her client appreciation events including a fireworks show and movie day
- Creating Happy Birthday and Happy Home Anniversary videos
- How she generates 74% of her business by repeat & referrals from her past clients & sphere of influence
- How she sends mass texts messages and sly voice messages
- What she’s doing to convert 2.5% of her internet leads into closings
- The marketing method that has a 22-to-1 ROI, for every one dollar she invests, she gets 22 back
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 165 closings
- 27 million sales volume
- 8 member team:
- 3 buyer specialists
- 1 listing specialist
- 1 showing specialist
- 1 closing manager
- 1 marketing director
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- IVR system
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- agent referrals
(originally published on 08/21/15)