***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:37
5 Video Series: Kristan Cole interviews Gary Keller about Expansion Teams:
The ‘What’ and ‘Why’ of Expansion
How Does Expansion Affect the Market Centers?
Win-Win Relationships in Expansion
Is it ‘Who’ or ‘Where’ First in Expansion
The Future of Expansion and Keller Williams
Kristan Cole is with Keller Williams Realty in Scottsdale, Arizona. Last year she closed 249 transactions with a total sales volume of 50 million and 1.7 million in GCI. Her average sales price was 201 thousand of which 41% were buyers and 59% were sellers. She has a 21 member team: 4 buyer agents, 1 listing partner, 1 lead administrator, 1 closing coordinator, 1 director of lead generation, 1 executive assistant, 1 runner, 1 bookkeeper, 4 virtual assistants, 5 expansion partners, and 1 team leader.
Kristan Cole is the team leader of the Kirstan Cole Real Estate Network. She has been an agent for 30 years. She is also the Vice President of Mega Agent Expansion for Keller Williams Realty.
In this call, Kristan talks about:
- Starting in real estate right out of college
- Being a solo agent for 15 years before starting a team
- Working in a small rural market in Alaska
- The Expansion Team concept
- How she expanded into another city in Alaska … and then city in Arizona
- Running a team of people in two different states and virtual assistants in another country … and the technology she uses to make it work
- When expansion teams are a good idea … and when it’s not
- Lessons she’s learn after mentoring over 600 agents on expansion teams
- How she and her team are converting 7% of her internet leads into closings
- The benefits of a 7th Level team
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 249 closings
- 50 million sales volume
- 21 member team:
- 4 buyer agents
- 1 listing partner
- 1 lead administrator
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 director of lead generation
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 runner
- 1 bookkeeper
- 4 virtual assistants
- 5 expansion partners
- 1 team leader
- expansion teams
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 10/07/15)