Carol Wolfe SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:12
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Carol Wolfe is with Rodeo Realty in Encino, California. Last year, she sold 30 homes worth 40 million. Her average sales price was 1.3 million of which 20% were buyers and 80% were sellers. Last year, she had a 2 member team: 1 administrative assistant and 1 team leader. This year she is mentoring 3 buyer agents. Carol has been an agent for 41 years.
In this call, Carol talks about:
- How she negotiates a higher commission than her competition (commissions are negotiable, there are no standards, this is for educational purposes only)
- Why she sells luxury homes and a simple approach for you to move into the luxury home market
- Picking, expanding, and working her geographic farm
- How she earned 1.2 million in GCI last year with a super high profit margin
- Traveling twice per year around the world and how she keeps things on track back at the office
- How she stays in front of her community with bus benches, sports banners, and movie theater trailers
- Working with her daughter and teaching her the ropes
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 30 closings
- 40 million sales volume
- 2 member team:
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 team leader
- This year also mentoring 3 buyer agents
- luxury homes
- geographic farming
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 11/07/15)