Nick Shivers SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:24
Nick Shivers is with Keller Williams Realty in Portland, Oregon. Last year he closed 240 transactions with a total sales volume of 73 million. His average sales price was 306 thousand of which 42% were buyers and 58% were sellers. He has a 16 member team: 5 buyer agents, 2 listing agents, 2 inside sales agents, 1 sales manager, 1 administrative manager, 1 buyer coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 runner, 1 chief financial officer, and 1 team leader.
Nick Shivers is the team leader of Westone Properties Group. He has been an agent for 13 years. In his best year (2013), he sold 329 homes worth 82 million.
In this call, Nick talks about:
- How he got a fast start and sold 48 homes his first year by focusing on circle prospecting and door knocking
- The script he used to call around other agents listings to find sellers
- How to develop the team culture you want … and what to do if it’s not working
- Achieving the 7th Level and letting the team run on autopilot
- His marketing plan for repeat & referrals from past clients & sphere of influence
- How he ranks his past clients to determine who should receive his attention first
- Script he uses to call and qualify old forgotten leads
- House warming parties to solidify your new client relationship and meet their friends and family
- Radio ads that generate a 4 to 1 ROI
- Tracking lead flow with the pink sheet
- The career path for team agents including inside sales agent, showing agent, buyer agent, and listing agent
- Showing agent duties and compensation
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 240 closings
- 73 million sales volume
- 16 member team:
- 5 buyer agents
- 2 listing agents
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 sales manager
- 1 administrative manager
- 1 buyer coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 runner
- 1 chief financial officer
- 1 team leader
- circle prospecting
- radio ads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 12/21/15)