Kauffman and Weaver SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:55
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver with Keller Williams Realty in Tempe, Arizona. Last year they closed 382 transactions with a total sales volume of 79 million. Their average sales price was 206 thousand of which 51% were buyers and 49% were sellers. They have a 53 member team: 35 sales agents, 4 regional sales managers, 4 transaction coordinators, 2 listing coordinators, 4 assistants, 1 director of administration, 1 director of operations, and 2 team owners.
Kevin Kauffman and Fred Weaver are the team leaders of Group 46:10. Kevin’s been and agent for 8 years and Fred for 11 years. Their expansion team works 8 markets in 4 states.
In this call, Kevin & Fred talk about:
- Succeeding in a recession by becoming experts at Short Sales
- Building a 7th Level team that worked … then failed
- Jumping back into the business to list & sell while rebuilding from the ground up
- Growth through a multi-state hub-and-spoke expansion team
- What happens in the hub main office
- How they find agents to work the expansion offices
- Focusing on the 3 main lead generators of their sales agents: sphere of influence, prospecting, and open houses
- Training and accountability
- Leverage through delegation
- The 3 different referral sources: single agent, partners, and referral companies
- Creating a interdependent lead generation model
- Their goal to have 500 expansion partners
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 382 closings
- 79 million sales volume
- 53 member team:
- 35 sales agents
- 4 regional sales managers
- 4 transaction coordinators
- 2 listing coordinators
- 4 assistants
- 1 director of administration
- 1 director of operations
- 2 team owners
- expansion teams
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 04/17/16)