Jenny Ames SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:49
Jenny Ames is with Coldwell Banker in Chicago, Illinois. Last year she closed 111 transactions with a total sales volume of 141 million. Her average sales price was 1.2 million of which 31% were buyers and 69% were sellers. She has a 15 member team: 5 sales agents, 1 listing coordinator, 1 concierge service, 1 contracts coordinator, 1 weekend office manager, 1 marketing director, 1 bookkeeper, 1 team manager, 1 executive assistant, 1 personal assistant, and 1 team leader.
Jenny Ames is the team leader of the Jennifer Ames Chicago team. She’s been an agent for 22 years. In her best year (2014), she closed 144 transactions worth 160 million. Jenny has sold over 1.5 billion in her career, making her a Billion Dollar Agent.
In this call, Jenny talks about:
- Being named “Rookie of the Year”
- How she ranked #3 in Chicago by her 3rd year in the business
- Intentionally working the luxury market from day one
- How to quickly gain market knowledge and become the expert
- Looking for your portal into the luxury market
- Removing the “Chinese Wall” between your personal and business worlds
- Lifestyle selling
- Why networking is important and how to do it right
- How to differentiate yourself with photo quality and copywriting
- Why you should never use a 35 mm lens camera to photograph the interior
- Why listing syndication fails to inspire and how you can correct it
- Focusing on the details is the key to success in the luxury market
- How to market to past clients and sphere of influence with small and large events
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 111 closings
- 141 million sales volume
- 15 member team:
- 5 sales agents
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 concierge service
- 1 contracts coordinator
- 1 weekend office manager
- 1 marketing director
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 team manager
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 personal assistant
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence