Casey Margenau SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:44
Casey Margenau is with Casey Margenau Fine Homes in Vienna, Virginia. Last year he closed 69 transactions with a total sales volume of 74 million. His average sales price was 1.1 million of which 24% were buyers and 76% were sellers. He has an 8 member team: 3 sales agents, 1 closing coordinator, 1 sales coordinator, 1 marketing coordinator, 1 field coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Casey Margenau is the team leader of the Casey Margenau Fine Homes team. He has been an agent for 27 years and sold 2,830 homes worth 2.7 billion in his career … making Casey a multi-billion dollar agent. He was ranked the #1 agent worldwide for RE/MAX 5 years in a row.
In this call, Casey talks about:
- Getting a quick start in real estate and becoming the #1 agent in his association by his second full year in the business
- Why it’s helpful to have a sales background
- Selling through storytelling
- How he started selling luxury homes
- Why he calls million dollar homes “forever homes”
- Which agents can easily transition into the luxury market (you may be surprised)
- How to market luxury homes and find a buyer
- What he claims is the “single biggest thing I’ve done in my career that has had success”
- The radical change he sees coming in the market in the next 5 years that will dramatically change the real estate landscape … and how you can survive and even thrive
- His simple annual marketing plan to past clients and sphere of influence
- How “green and red cherries” changed his approach to marketing
- Why internet marketing dynamics and an exit plan led him to go independent
- The 3 key administrative positions on his team
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 69 closings
- 74 million sales volume
- 8 member team:
- 3 sales agents
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 sales coordinator
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 field coordinator
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 07/21/16)