Ray Megie SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:33
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Ray Megie is with Realty Executives in Lapeer, Michigan. Last year he closed 297 transactions with a total sales volume of 18 million. His average sales price was 62 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. He has an 11 member team: 4 sales agents, 1 executive assistant, 1 receptionist, 4 REO staff, and 1 team leader.
Ray Megie is the team leader of The Raymond Megie Team. He has been an agent for 20 years and works both the urban and rural areas around Metro Detroit.
In this call, Ray talks about:
- Mentoring under his uncle for the first 18 months
- Moving to the rural area and getting referrals from the urban agents
- Adjusting to the market collapse during the Great Recession
- Building an REO business and selling 1,006 homes in a single year
- Selling homes for one dollar up to 1.8 million
- Retooling after the economy recovered and going back into retail sales
- Building his practice through community involvement
- Generating leads with Facebook ads and boosting posts
- Marketing to homeowners who purchased during the recession and now have huge equity
- Telemarketing service targeting FSBO and expired listings
- Dealing with technology and clients who demand your attention 24 hours per day
- Prioritizing your family first
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 297 closings
- 18 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 4 sales agents
- 1 executive assistant
- 1 receptionist
- 4 REO staff
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 10/21/16)