Mike Ferrante SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:38
Mike Ferrante is Century 21 in Cleveland, Ohio. Last year he closed 170 transactions with a total sales volume of 20 million. His average sales price was 117 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. He has a 26 member team: 21 Realtors (part time and full time agents), 1 transaction coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 virtual assistant, 1 field rep, and 1 team leader.
Mike Ferrante is the team leader of the 21 Mike Team. He has been an agent for 8 years and sold 1,200 homes in his short career.
In this call, Mike talks about:
- Being a part time agent for the first 2 years
- How he sold 12 homes his first year as a part time agent
- Working internet lead investor buyers to get started
- Building his agent income to match his old job before he could burn the boats, quit his job, and go full time in real estate
- How he has been raising his average sales price
- Getting buyer leads from his listings by recording live action video house tours, posting them in Facebook, and boosting the posts
- Why he changed his CRM and which one he picked
- How he is getting 80% of his listing by repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence
- Generating referrals by hosting social mixers and networking through BNI
- Structuring a team of both part time and full time agents based on the concept of low overhead and high volume
- The benefits of hosting a Realtor Night Of Champions
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 170 closings
- 20 million sales volume
- 26 member team:
- 21 Realtors (part time and full time agents)
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 field rep
- 1 team leader
- video house tours
- social media
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 11/21/16)