Daniel Barraza SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:17
Daniel Barraza is with My Home Group Realty in Phoenix, Arizona. Last year he closed 165 transactions with a total sales volume of 25 million. His average sales price was 151 thousand of which 55% were buyers and 45% were sellers. He has a 5 member team: 1 business manager, 1 marketing director, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Daniel Barraza is the team leader of the Barraza Team. He has been an agent for 5 years and sold 597 homes in his short career.
In this call, Daniel talks about:
- His fast start taking 29 listings in his first 2 months
- Quickly ramping up and selling 115 homes his second year
- How he sold 165 homes last year while helping all the buyers and sellers personally … there are no buyer agents or listing agents on his team
- The 3 major tasks each staff member is responsible for
- How he got 175 people to refer him 87 closings last year
- Why he ranks his database and lists his best opportunity for business into 3 categories: Top Clients, Favorite People, and Top Business People
- His simple, yet effective, past client and sphere of influence marketing program that includes: birthday cupcakes, birthday cards, 2 dollar bills, letters of the heart, and evidence of success
- The Client Appreciation Party that tripled referrals
- Why he pays for a House Warming Party for his clients and how he promotes it
- How most of his referrals occurred without asking … and his new non-threatening reverse question referral script that is working wonders
- Why he personally makes follow up calls 30, 60, and 90 days after the closing
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 165 closings
- 25 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 1 business manager
- 1 marketing director
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- short sale
- house warming parties
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 12/21/16)