Amanda Bell SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 0:57
Amanda Bell is with At Home Realty in Ashland City, Tennessee. Last year she closed 323 transactions with a total sales volume of 46 million. Her average sales price was 141 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. She has a 3 member team: 1 office manager, 1 closing coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Amanda Bell is the team leader of the Amanda Bell Team. She has been an agent for 13 years, works the Middle Tennessee market, and may be the most productive solo agent in America closing 323 homes per licensed salesperson and 107 homes per team member.
In this call, Amanda talks about:
- Getting a slow start and only selling 3 homes her first year
- Learning her craft and selling 30 homes her second year while working another job full time
- Succeeding in a small rural market and a town of 4,000 people
- How she sold 323 homes with 2 administrative assistants
- Why she handles all the buyers and sellers personally
- The difference between being an advisor and a salesperson
- Why she works a 100 hour week and why she wouldn’t do it any other way
- How she closed over 120 transactions by repeat and referrals from her small list of 700 past clients and sphere of influence … basically 1 in 6 people sent her a referral that closed
- Her simple, yet humorous, monthly postcard campaign
- Why she does not use a CRM … and what she does instead
- How she gets 30 percent of her business from internet leads with preferred memberships at Zillow/Trulia, Realtor.com, and Homes.com
- How she is currently carrying 90 listings
- Her key qualifying questions for buyers and sellers
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 323 closings
- 46 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 office manager
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- REO and short sales
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence