Sandi Van Camp SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:23
Sandi Van Camp is with Hunt Real Estate ERA in Canandaigua, New York. Last year she closed 100 transactions with a total sales volume of 14 million. Her average sales price was 145 thousand of which 48% were buyers and 52% were sellers. She has a 5 member team: 3 part-time buyer agents, 1 project manager, and 1 team leader.
Sandi Van Camp is the team leader of Van Camp Realty. She has been an agent for 14 years. In her best year, 2015, Sandi sold 132 homes worth 17 million.
In this call, Sandi talks about:
- How she got a quick start by asking a few more questions
- Her love of design and carpentry
- How her “retirement career” with the goal of selling 1 or 2 homes per year exploded and quickly became a full time job
- Why her production initially fell when she hired and trained her part-time buyer specialists
- How she personally closed 120 transactions in her peak year
- Why this ex-accountant does not like making number goals or tracking her stats
- Working a rural market
- Why educating your clients is more important than selling
- How to break into the relocation market and a list of several providers
- Comparing the new breed of internet referral leads to the traditional relocation leads
- Naming a list of internet referral lead companies and how they operate
- How to create “word of mouth” repeat and referral business from your past clients and sphere of influence
- Why she became a certified stager
- Scripts and role play for helping your seller stage their home for a quicker sale
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 100 closings
- 14 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 3 part-time buyer specialists
- 1 project manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence