Bernie Gallerani SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:24
Bernie Gallerani is with Re/Max in Hendersonville, Tennessee. Last year he closed 297 transactions with a total sales volume of 73 million. His average sales price was 248 thousand of which 66% were buyers and 34% were sellers. He has a 12 member team: 6 buyer specialists, 1 closing coordinator, 1 listing manager, 1 marketing/runner, 1 operations manager, 1 broker, and 1 listing agent/team leader.
Bernie Gallerani is the team leader of the Bernie Gallerani Team. He has been an agent for 12 years. He works the metro Nashville market.
In this call, Bernie talks about:
- Growing up with humble beginnings while living in assisted HUD housing yet always believing he was destined for a better life
- Getting a quick start in real estate and selling 34 homes his first year by focusing on prospecting and lead generation
- Building a team that sold 297 homes last year
- Personal listing and closing 101 sellers while the team helped 196 buyers
- Staying in personal production to maximize net profits
- Finding out if his team is truly profitable by splitting all revenues and expenses between his personal production and his team’s production using the concept of strategic business units
- Why he invested big in Zillow advertising after testing and tracking
- Discussing Zillow reviews, promotions, conversion rates, and ROI
- Discovering that Google Adwords leads are cheap, but harder to convert
- What he does to list expireds and how he adapted his approach in a super strong seller’s market, including his script
- How to rekindle past clients after years of ignoring them
- What he did to received 1 closing per 16 people in his past client and sphere of influence database within the first year of contacting them including his annual marketing plan
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 297 closings
- 73 million sales volume
- 12 member team:
- 6 buyer specialists
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 listing manager
- 1 marketing/runner
- 1 operations manager
- 1 broker
- 1 listing agent/team leader
- internet leads
- expired listings
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence