Nick Waldner SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:15
Nick Waldner is with Keller Williams in Columbia, Maryland. Last year he closed 244 transactions with a total sales volume of 80 million. His average sales price was 329 thousand of which 64% were buyers and 36% were sellers. He has a 22 member team:
1 chief growth officer, 1 lead listing agent, 1 lead sales agent, 6 team sales agents, 4 inside sales agents, 1 listing manager, 1 listing assistant, 3 transaction coordinators, 1 operations manager, 1 runner, 1 virtual assistant, and 1 team leader.
Nick Waldner is the team leader of the Waldner Winters Team. He has been an agent for 15 years. He works the central Maryland market.
In this call, Nick talks about:
- His entrepreneurial spirit shining through at age 7
- Getting into real estate as an investor
- Making 50% off lowball offers … and the results
- How he built up to selling 65 homes per year as a solo agent
- Plateauing at 15 million in sales volume for several years
- Searching and finding better success systems and models
- Doubling his annual production four years in a row and going from 16 million to an estimated 130 million this year
- Earning 2.25 million in GCI last year
- Describing the Agent Achievement Triangle and creating a career path for his team agents including: ISA, Showing Agent, Sales Agent, Lead Agent, and Expansion Partner
- Why his team is prospecting based and marketing enhanced
- Handing team agents a “company generated” client every time they close an “agent generated” client
- His simple yet effective repeat and referral program that accounts for 2/3rds of his business
- How his internet lead program achieved an 8-to-1 ROI
- His team’s “Road To A Billion” plan
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 244 closings
- 80 million sales volume
- 22 member team:
- 6 buyer specialists
- 1 closing coordinator
- 1 listing manager
- 1 marketing/runner
- 1 operations manager
- 1 broker
- 1 listing agent/team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 05/21/17)