Alexander Chandler SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:13
Alexander Chandler is with Alexander Chandler Realty in Fort Worth, Texas. Last year he closed 271 transactions with a total sales volume of 68 million. His average sales price was 253 thousand of which 10% were buyers and 90% were sellers. He has a 4 member team: 2 sales agents, 1 listing coordinator, and 1 listing agent / team leader.
Alexander is the team leader of Alexander Chandler Realty. He has been an agent for 20 years. In his best year (2015), he sold 511 homes worth 123 million and was ranked the #3 agent in America by the Wall Street Journal and Real Trends.
In this call, Alexander talks about:
- Avoiding real estate sales when he started earning a living
- What pulled him into real estate
- Starting from zero in 3 different markets in 3 different cities
- Lead generation he used to get a fast start in each new market
- Developing a niche representing new home builders … listing and selling new construction homes has been 90% of his practice
- Multiple ways agents can start a relationship with a new home builder
- Using creative marketing to sell new construction homes
- Basic concepts for setting your commission rate and fee structure when representing builders … and the difference between percentage and flat rate
- New home builders know that 48% of all new homes are sold to buyers who are represented by an agent … so most plan to pay agents a co-op commission
- 5 common reasons new home developments fail … and simple solutions that you can use to become a hero to the builder
- Why branding and perception are important to both builders and agents
- Team dynamics, creative marketing, and more
- 511 closings
- 123 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 2 sales agents
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 listing agent / team leader
- new construction home builders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence