Ruby Henderson SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:10
Ruby Henderson is with Keller Williams in Raleigh North Carolina. Last year she closed 196 transactions with a total sales volume of 56 million and a GCI of 1.5 million. Her average sales price was 286 thousand of which 58% were buyers and 42% were sellers. She has a 15 member team: 4 buyer agents, 1 listing specialist, 2 inside sales agents, 1 outside sales agent, 2 listing coordinators, 2 closing coordinators, 1 operations manager, 1 team manager, and 1 team leader.
Ruby Henderson is the team leader of Team Ruby. She has been an agent for 19 years. In her best year (2015), she sold 232 homes worth 57 million and she has sold over 2,000 homes in her career.
In this call, Ruby talks about:
- Not selling any homes her first six months in the business … then earning twice her previous annual salary in the next six months
- Working weekend open houses to develop a database of leads
- Her belief that “failure is not going to be an option”
- Building her team and her volume to 196 homes sold while personally selling over 80 homes last year
- Mistakes made along the way including the error of focusing on volume while ignoring profit
- How to mend relationships with neglected past clients
- Her annual marketing plan to past clients and sphere of influence that resulted in 45% of her business last year
- Running a BBQ client appreciation party at the park including cost per person
- The difference between an inside sales agent and an outside sales agent
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more
- 196 closings
- 56 million sales volume
- 15 member team:
- 4 buyer agents
- 1 listing specialist
- 2 inside sales agents
- 1 outside sales agent
- 2 listing coordinators
- 2 closing coordinators
- 1 operations manager
- 1 team manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence