April Stephens SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 0:49
April Stephens is with Re/Max in Raleigh, North Carolina. Last year she closed 242 transactions with a total sales volume of 46 million. Her average sales price was 190 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
April has a 10 member team: 6 team agents, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 marketing manager, 1 virtual assistant, and 1 team leader.
April is the team leader of The April Stephens Team. She has been an agent for 11 years. She works the Triangle Area and Johnston County.
In this call, April talks about:
- Starting her career by working for a home builder
- Switching to resale homes during the Great Recession
- How she helps home builders market and sell their homes
- What she does to network with home builders and attract their listings
- Why up to 45% if her sign calls result in a showing or buyer consultation
- Promoting her listings with video home walk thru tours
- Geographic farming with postcards, social media, and Realtor.com
- Finding buyers and sellers at open houses
- How she gets 55% of her business by repeat & referrals from past clients and sphere of influence including her annual marketing plan
- Describing her weekly email newsletter
- Why she hosts two client appreciation events per year, the costs, and the results
- Team dynamics and more
- 242 closings
- 46 million sales volume
- 10 member team:
- 6 team agents
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 team leader
- internet leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 12/07/17)