Andy Peters SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:08
Andy Peters is with Keller Williams in Peachtree Corners, Georgia. Last year he, his wife Lesley, and team closed 185 transactions with a total sales volume of 65 million and earned 1.8 million in GCI. His average sales price was 353 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Andy has a 16 member team: 1 director of sales, 1 lead listing agent, 1 lead buyer agent, 5 buyer agents, 1 inside sales agent, 1 director of operations, 1 director of marketing, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 listing manager, 1 service support specialist, 1 runner, and 1 director of expansion.
Andy Peters is the team leader of The Peters Company. He has been an agent for 9 years. This year, he is on track to sell 250 homes worth 85 million. He works Metro Atlanta and Northeast Georgia.
In this call, Andy talks about:
- Joining forces with his wife to form a power sales duo
- Splitting roles into sales and operations … and maintaining an even ratio as the team grew
- Maxing out at 60 sales per year as a single field agent
- Growing the team by hiring people who are looking for an opportunity not a paycheck
- Goal of 100 applications per each position filled … and only hiring the top 1%
- 85% of business is repeat & referral from past clients and sphere of influence
- Massive success with the “33 Touch” referral program … including a full description of what to do and when to do it
- How to send “items of value” in lumpy mail that establishes you as the creative agent who can find marketing solutions
- Identifying the people in your database who are the “Income Determiners” and developing a special relationship with them
- Hosting 4 parties and events per year to connect with your past clients and sphere of influence including: Pumpkin Patch, Easter Egg Hunt, and Derby Day
- How to get people … who only want to work with the team leader … to work with your team members … and be happy about it
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 185 closings
- 65 million sales volume
- 16 member team:
- 1 director of sales
- 1 lead listing agent
- 1 lead buyer agent
- 5 buyer agents
- 1 inside sales agent
- 1 director of operations
- 1 director of marketing
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 listing manager
- 1 service support specialist
- 1 runner
- 1 director of expansion
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 11/21/17)