Nate Brill SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 2:17
Nate Brill is with Realty One Group in Surprise, Arizona. Last year he closed 80 transactions with a total sales volume of 22 million. His average sales price was 272 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers.
Nate has a 6 member team: 1 buyer specialist, 1 team agent, 1 listing coordinator, 1 transaction manager, 1 marketing manager, and 1 team leader.
Nate is the team leader of the Brill Team. He has been an agent for 4 years. He works the Metro Phoenix market.
In this call, Nate talks about:
- Having a fast start and selling 27 homes his first year
- Ramping up to 73 homes his second year … and 80 homes his 3rd year when he closed 66 transaction personally
- Why his production fell in half to 39 homes his 4th year
- Why we learn more from our failures than our successes
- Lessons learned in the down year … and how you can avoid it
- The benefits of a lead generation schedule
- How he sold 2 homes per month (24 per year) hosting open houses
- Detailed open house statistics such as: best day to hold an open, average leads per open on different days of the week, number of leads needed to get to a closing, and days in market from first introduction to close
- Description of his open house system
- Why he does not add every visitor to his registration book and why relationship building it the key to open houses success
- How 35% of his business is from repeat and referrals from past clients and sphere of influence … and why he never asks for referrals
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 80 closings
- 22 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 1 buyer specialist
- 1 team agent
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 transaction manager
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 team leader
- open houses
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 01/21/18)