Chris Higgins SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:41
Chris Higgins is with Keller Williams in Westlake, Ohio. Last year he closed 191 transactions with a total sales volume of 33 million and earned 1.2 million in GCI. His average sales price was 175 thousand of which 32% were buyers and 68% were sellers.
Chris has a 12 member team: 1 lead buyer agent, 3 showing assistants, 1 lead seller agent (Chris), 2 seller agents, 1 transaction manager, 1 director of media (sign runner / photography), 1 inside sales associate (unlicensed), 1 lead conversion manager, and 1 partner (wife).
Chris is team leader of The Dream Team. He has been an agent for 19 years and works the Metro Cleveland market.
In this call, Chris talks about:
- Working as a branch manager for 10 years before going into sales
- Joining his wife’s team with a single focus on getting listings
- Taking 43 listings in his first 60 days by focusing on FSBOs and expireds
- Why door knocking is the best way to list FSBOs and expireds
- Selling 125 homes in his second year
- The reason he never turns down a listing
- Why he takes 12 month listings without easy exit options
- How to get systematic price reductions including the language and approach
- 45% of his business was listing for sale by owners (86 listings last year)
- FSBO scripts for initial contact, follow up, and setting appointments
- What to say to FSBOs who tell you they are “listed” on Zillow
- Why language and the words you use are the true tools of the master agent
- The typical time FSBOs try on their own before they list (you’ll be surprised)
- The commission option program you can use to get an appointment
- How to hire an ISA or caller to set appointments for you
- 25% of his business was relisting expired homes (47 listings last year)
- Script to use when agents are telling the seller to wait 45 days for MLS to reset
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 191 closings
- 33 million sales volume
- 12 member team:
- 1 lead buyer agent
- 3 showing assistants
- 1 lead seller agent (Chris)
- 2 seller agents
- 1 transaction manager
- 1 director of media (sign runner / photography)
- 1 inside sales associate (unlicensed)
- 1 lead conversion manager
- 1 partner (wife)
- for sale by owners
- expired listings
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 04/07/18)