Ashton Gustafson SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
. . . .
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 51 minutes
Ashton Gustafson is with Bishop Realtor Group in Wichita Falls, Texas. Last year he closed 320 transactions with a total sales volume of 60 million. His average sales price was 187 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Ashton has a 7 member team: 3 buyer agents, 2 admins, 1 executive office manager, and 1 team leader. He has been an agent for 12 years and works the Wichita Falls and Waco Texas markets.
In this call, Ashton talks about:
- Selling zero home his first 6 months
- Having a strategic epiphany and dramatically changing his approach
- Then selling 55 homes his first full year
- Burning out after personally selling over 100 homes as a solo agent without an assistant
- Hiring a team to gain life balance
- What he is doing to get 70-80% of his business by repeat and referral
- The power of being a friend versus just being a real estate agent
- His daily game of 60 Points of Rhythm for long term success
- Giving people relevant, specific, and timely information
- Personally selling over 75 homes last year
- Why 80% of people can only remember one agent’s name
- The power of a Top 100 list and who should be on it … and more
- 320 closings
- 60 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 2 admin
- 1 executive office manager
- 1 team leader
- Repeat & Referral
- Past Cleints
- Sphere of Influence
(originally published on 12/21/18)