December 21, 2018 SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 51 minutes
Ashton Gustafson is with Bishop Realtor Group in Wichita Falls, Texas. Last year he closed 320 transactions with a total sales volume of 60 million. His average sales price was 187 thousand of which 60% were buyers and 40% were sellers.
Ashton has a 7 member team: 3 buyer agents, 2 admins, 1 executive office manager, and 1 team leader. He has been an agent for 12 years and works the Wichita Falls and Waco Texas markets.
In this call, Ashton talks about:
- Selling zero home his first 6 months
- Having a strategic epiphany and dramatically changing his approach
- Then selling 55 homes his first full year
- Burning out after personally selling over 100 homes as a solo agent without an assistant
- Hiring a team to gain life balance
- What he is doing to get 70-80% of his business by repeat and referral
- The power of being a friend versus just being a real estate agent
- His daily game of 60 Points of Rhythm for long term success
- Giving people relevant, specific, and timely information
- Personally selling over 75 homes last year
- Why 80% of people can only remember one agent’s name
- The power of a Top 100 list and who should be on it … and more
- 320 closings
- 60 million sales volume
- 7 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 2 admin
- 1 executive office manager
- 1 team leader
- Repeat & Referral
- Past Cleints
- Sphere of Influence