In this call, David talks about:
- Teaching 4th grade math before entering real estate.
- Flipping houses for his own account, then later on a bigger scale for a company.
- Entering sales and starting a practice separate from his wife.
- Successfully running two practices that combined sold 92 homes in one year.
- Relocating to a different state and starting fresh as a unified husband-wife team.
- Working with your spouse by defining roles and staying in your lane.
- Setting a big goal to multiply the business five-fold in two years.
- Accepting the role of CEO and setting the vision for the future.
- Structuring the team for fast growth and scale.
- Creating a career path for agent partners and being flexible to change.
- Team dynamics, profit margins, and more.
David Zarghami SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 56 minutes
David Zarghami is with Keller Williams in Sarasota, Florida. Last year he, his wife Toni, and team closed 108 transactions with a total sales volume of 35 million (with 6 people). His average sales price was 324 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. In his best year (2016), he sold 116 homes worth 40 million.
David is ramping up for growth and now has a 19 member team: 6 buyer specialists, 3 junior partners, 1 listing specialist/ director of sales, 3 full time operations staff, 2 virtual assistants, 1 courier, 1 sign guy, 1 chief growth officer, and 1 chief executive officer.
David is the co-founder and CEO of the Zarghami Group. He has been an agent for 8 years and works the metro Sarasota market.
- 116 closings
- 35 million sales volume
- 19 member team:
- 6 buyer specialists
- 3 junior partners
- 1 listing specialist / director of sales
- 3 full time operations staff
- 2 virtual assistants
- 1 courier
- 1 sign guy
- 1 chief growth officer
- 1 chief executive officer
- Repeat & Referral
- Past Cleints
- Sphere of Influence