Lesley Hodge Perreault SUCCESS CALL …
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 47 minutes
Lesley Hodge Perreault is with eXp Realty in Wichita, Kansas. Last year she closed 80 transactions with a total sales volume of 10 million. Her average sales price was 133 thousand of which 64% were buyers and 36% were sellers.
Lesley is a solo agent with 2 assistants: 1 driver and 1 part time admin.
Lesley has been an agent for 15 years. Her unlicensed husband David has been assisting for 2.5 years.
In this call, Lesley and David talk about:
- Selling 80 homes per year as a solo REO agent
- Getting burned out and taking two years off
- Jumping back into real estate as a traditional agent with zero base
- How to use Facebook to build an instant sphere of influence
- The simple way to project success and attract new leads when you have zero listings and no clients
- How to generate leads and closings by posting in strange places on Facebook including what to post
- Which homes to avoid posting unless you want difficult clients
- The one idea that skyrocketed her lead generation on Facebook
- Turning Zillow into your own lead generation machine
- Successfully working with your spouse including roles and responsibilities
- Why busy agents should hire a driver before a buyer agent
- Staying small and profitable
- Selling 80 homes per year as a traditional agent
- 80 closings
- 10.6 million sales volume
- 3 member team:
- 1 agent
- 1 driver
- 1 part time admin
- Zillow Leads
- Repeat & Referral
- Past Cleints
- Sphere of Influence