Phil Herman SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 86 minutes
Phil Herman is with Re/Max in Dayton, Ohio. He’s sold almost 8,000 homes worth nearly 1 billion.
In this call, Phil talks about:
- Not selling any homes his first 5 months in real estate
- The power of positioning yourself in the market
- Building 15 teams during his 42 year career (big and small)
- Mentoring for 22 years with one of the worlds all time greatest agents, Bob Bohlen, and their weekly accountability calls
- His 15 second elevator commercial (hear it all)
- Why he moved from a statement based to a question based listing presentation
- Roleplaying his question based listing presentation
- Why you should have your seller order a Pre-Appraisal at every listing appointment
- What is takes to be successful with expired listings
- High impact prospecting vs marketing and branding
- How to get the right people on your team
- expired listings
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence