In this call, Vicki talks about:
- Closing 67 transactions worth 30 million and earning 867 thousand in GCI.
- Operating as a highly leveraged solo agent with 3 administrative assistants.
- Technology and tools to run a virtual office and make virtual client presentations.
- Choosing the showing agent model instead of the more common buyer agent model … because it is 10 times less costly.
- How the showing agent model works.
- What tasks a showing agent does and does not do.
- How to find, train, and pay a pool of part time showing agents.
- Why other agents want to be a showing agent as a part time side gig.
- Developing her proprietary showing strategy that results in faster buyer decisions, fewer houses shown, and happier clients.
- Repeat and referral annual marketing plan that generates 74% of her business.
- Video email PCSOI birthday greetings including her script requesting referrals.
- The email “P.S.” that gives allows her to take evenings and Sundays off.
- Taking 10 weeks of vacation per year.
- Hiring assistants from an underutilized talent pool of stay-at-home-moms, offering flexibility, and getting long term loyalty.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margin, and more.
Vicki Westapher SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 124 minutes
Vicki Westapher is with Re/Max in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Last year, she closed 67 transactions with a total sales volume of 30 million. Her average sales price was 454 thousand of which 45% were buyers and 55% were sellers.
Vicki is a solo agent with 3 administrative assistants. She has been an agent for 22 years.
- 67 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 4 member group:
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 team manager
- 1 team leader (solo agent)
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence