In this call, Tina talks about:
- Closing 130 transactions in a single year as a solo agent with two administrative assistants.
- What she did to rebuild after her income fell 70% during the Great Recession.
- Why you should focus on a single metric: contacts per day.
- Dropping out of college to pursue a real estate career and earning 80k her first year.
- FSBO Packet she delivered to list 2 out of 6 sellers.
- Starting from scratch after relocating to a brand new market where she did not know anyone and failing until she got back to her roots and started prospecting.
- Zillow leads are 48 percent of her business with a 10 percent conversion ratio and a 6-to-1 ROI plus her script for initial conversation.
- Surrounding yourself with top agents to become a top agent.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margin, and more.
- UPDATE: In 2020, Tina and team sold 368 homes.
Tina Caul SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 59 minutes
Tina Caul is with eXp Realty in Cary, North Carolina. Last year, she closed 262 transactions with a total sales volume of 101 million. Her average sales price was 381 thousand of which 59% were buyers and 41% were sellers.
Tina leads a team with 18 members. She has been an agent for 21 years.
- 262 closings
- 101 million sales volume
- 18 member group:
- 12 team agents
- 5 administrative staff
- 1 team leader
- Zillow leads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence