Shane White SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:43
Shane White is with Re/Max Town & Country in Liberty Hill, Texas. Last year, he closed 94 transactions with a total sales volume of 15 million. His average sales price was 161 thousand of which 46% were buyers and 54% were sellers. He operates a team with 8 members: 3 buyer specialists, 1 listing coordinator, 1 part-time bookkeeper, 1 virtual assistant, 1 commercial broker, and 1 team leader.
Shane White is team leader of the Shane T. White Team. He has been an agent for 12 years. He works the rural area 30 miles northwest of Austin. Shane has sold over 1,500 homes in his career. In his best year (2007), Shane sold 207 homes worth $36 million.
In this call, Shane talks about:
- His parents influence on his career
- Dominating in a small rural market
- Business planning and reviewing numbers monthly
- Cutting expenses to achieve higher profits
- Past client and sphere-of-influence maintenance program and schedule
- Client appreciation events including Christmas in November party, Thanksgiving pie giveaway, and football tailgating events
- Community and school involvement programs
- Market presence, reputation, and geographic farming
- Evaluating your marketing effectiveness by tracking and comparing your lead sources, closing sources, and commission income
- Team structure and buyer specialist compensation
- Using a virtual assistant and tasks assigned
- Expense and net profit percentages, and more
- 94 closings
- 15 million sales volume
- 161 thousand average price
- 46% buyers and 54% sellers
- 8 member team:
- 3 buyer specialists
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 part-time bookkeeper
- 1 virtual assistant
- 1 commercial broker
- 1 team leader
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- geographic farming – market presence
(originally published on 12/21/12)