Alexis Bolin SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:54
Alexis Bolin is with ERA Legacy Realty in Pensacola, Florida. Last year she closed 125 transactions with a total sales volume of 30 million. Her average sales price was 240 thousand of which 30% were buyers and 70% were sellers. She operates a team with 4 members: 1 buyer agent, 1 administrative assistant, 1 office manager, and 1 team leader.
Alexis Bolin is the team leader of the Bolin Group. She has been an agent for 35 years. Alexis sold 165 homes in her best year and sold over 5,100 homes in her career.
In this call, Alexis talks about:
- Lessons learned by being a waitress for 18 years before real estate
- Knocking on 50 doors a day to get started
- Selling 100 homes per year way back in 1987
- Her “Leap Frog” approach to geographic farming
- Running a small team and maximizing profit
- Generating 70% of her business from past clients and sphere of influence
- Scripts for following up with your past clients
- Her recipe business card
- Christmas mailing and pie giveaway party
- Her local access TV show “Let’s Talk Real Estate” that she’s hosted since 1987
- Why she is called the “Queen of Objection Handling”
- Role playing common objections, such as:
- Will you lower your commission
- I want an experienced agent to list my house
- I only want to buy directly from the listing agent
- I need to think about it
- Plus team dynamics, profits, and more
- 125 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 office manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- geographic farming
(originally published on 10/21/13)