Amanda Howard SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:48
Amanda Howard is with Amanda Howard Real Estate in Huntsville, Alabama. Last year she closed 304 transactions with a total sales volume of 59 million. Her average sales price was 194 thousand of which 67% were buyers and 33% were sellers. Plus Amanda manages 150 rental properties generating 112 thousand per month in rents. She operates a team with 30 members: 10 buyer agents, 4 listing partners, 3 new construction agents, 3 inside sales agents, 2 listing coordinators, 2 closing coordinators, 3 property managers, 1 executive assistant, and 2 team leaders.
Amanda Howard is the team leader of Amanda Howard Real Estate. She has been an agent for 9 years. Amanda sold over 1,500 homes in her career.
In this call, Amanda talks about:
- Selling 43 homes her first year with 2 small children in tow
- Starting in a new market where she did not know anyone
- Building a team so she can take 10 vacations per year.
- Drawing 950 new leads into her database each month
- Generating 43% of her business from her websites with no PPC
- Maximizing free SEO to pull traffic to her websites
- Her non-salesy follow up scripts that build positive relationships
- The expired listing campaign that accounted for 9% of her sales
- TV and radio ads that bring in 25% of her business
- Customer care reps (inside sales agents) that nurture and convert over-flow leads
- Starting a property management department to incubate future listings
- Her buyer agent who will earn 160 thousand dollars this year
- How she retains her best people year after year
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 304 closings
- 59 million sales volume
- 30 member team:
- 10 buyer agents
- 4 listing partners
- 3 new construction agents
- 3 inside sales agents
- 2 listing coordinators
- 2 closing coordinators
- 3 property managers
- 1 executive assistant
- 2 team leaders
- internet leads
- expired listings
- TV & radio ads
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 11/21/13)