Kendra Cooke SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:47
Kendra Cooke is with Bob Parks Realty in Brentwood, Tennessee. Last year she closed 124 transactions with a total sales volume of 19 million. Her average sales price was 186 thousand of which 23% were buyers and 77% were sellers. She operates a team with 10 members: 3 buyer agents, 1 director of operations / transaction coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 part-time business development coordinator, 1 part-time field runner, 1 part-time REO coordinator, 1 part-time marketing project manager, and 1 team leader.
Kendra Cooke is the team leader of Cooke Realty Partners. She has been an agent for 16 years. She sold 1,584 homes in her career.
In this call, Kendra talks about:
- Starting as a part-time receptionist in a real estate office while attending college
- Learning real estate working the administrative/operations side of a brokerage for 10 years before getting her license
- How she sold 24 homes her first year while pushing her new born in a stroller
- Why she works as a listing agent with 4 new home builders
- How she became the exclusive listing agent in her area for one of the biggest builders in the nation
- Why building personal relationships is the key to her success
- How she built her own networking group with multi-transactional referral partners that resulted in 31 closings last year
- Her exact marketing plan for past clients and sphere of influence that generates 60% to 80% of her business each year
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 124 closings
- 19 million sales volume
- 10 member team:
- 3 buyer agents
- 1 director of operations / transaction coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 part-time business development coordinator
- 1 part-time field runner
- 1 part-time REO coordinator
- 1 part-time marketing project manager
- 1 team leaders
- new home builders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 12/21/13)