Linda Craft SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:34
Linda Craft is with Linda Craft & Team Realtors in Raleigh, North Carolina. Last year she closed 356 transactions with a total sales volume of 88 million. Her average sales price was 247 thousand of which 53% were buyers and 47% were sellers. She operates a 19 member team: 8 buyer specialists, 2 seller specialists, 1 listing manager, 1 buyer closing manager, 1 seller closing manager, 1 marketing manager, 1 director of first impressions, 1 short sale manager, 1 client care specialist, 1 accounting manager, and 1 team leader.
Linda Craft is the team leader of Linda Craft & Team. She has an agent for 29 years and has sold over 6,000 homes in her career.
In this call, Linda talks about:
- Her slow start in real estate
- Her 6,000 past client database and how to develop life-long relationships
- Putting on events for her past clients & sphere of influence
- Detail discussion of her Valentine’s Day Movie Event, Thanksgiving Pie Giveaway Event, Shredding Event, and Santa Claus Day Event, including costs
- How she gets people to the events with her step-by-step marketing plan
- Why she partnered up with a major sports franchise
- How she landed a expert slot on a local TV station
- Why she sends video emails and how you can too
- How she attracts free SEO internet leads to her website
- Getting clients from walk-in traffic
- How she advertises with a moving van…for free
- Using audio tours to get more leads from sign calls
- Why she sets listing appointments in her office and how you can too
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 356 closings
- 88 million sales volume
- 19 member team:
- 8 buyer specialists
- 2 seller specialists
- 1 listing manager
- 1 buyer closing manager
- 1 seller closing manager
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 director of first impressions
- 1 short sale manager
- 1 client care specialist
- 1 accounting manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- internet leads
(originally published on 04/21/14)