Liz And Mike McKee SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:37
Liz & Mike McKee with Coldwell Banker Preferred in Wilmington, Delaware. Last year they closed 84 transactions with a total sales volume of 25 million. Their average sales price was 297 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. They operate a 9 member team: 4 client specialists, 1 settlement coordinator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 virtual assistant, and 2 team leaders.
Liz & Mike McKee are the team leaders of the Liz & Mike McKee Team. Liz has been and agent for 30 years and is a 3rd generation Realtor. Mike has been and agent for 30 months.
In this call, Liz & Mike talk about:
- Why Liz left her family brokerage to join a national franchise
- How they doubled their sales volume and tripled their GCI in one year
- Their goal to double again this year and how they plan to do it
- The difference between the sales side and the business side of your practice
- What they do to get 48% of their business from repeats and referrals
- How to use statistics to separate yourself from the competition
- The expired listing campaign that generates 24% of their business
- How they turn 1 listing into 2 clients
- Their successful “neighborhood preview” model
- How “old fashioned” basics result in higher profit margins
- The key to working with your spouse
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 84 closings
- 25 million sales volume
- 9 member team
- 4 client specialists
- 1 settlement coordinator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 virtual assistant
- 2 team leaders
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- expired listings
- open houses
- neighborhood previews
(originally published on 05/07/14)