Russell Rhodes SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:34
Russell Rhodes is with Keller Williams Realty in Dallas, Texas. Last year he closed 578 transactions with a total sales volume of 194 million. His average sales price was 335 thousand of which 49% were buyers and 51% were sellers.
He operates a team with 24 members: 12 buyer agents, 1 listing partner, 1 general manager, 1 operations manager, 2 listing department, 3 closing department, 1 marketing manager, 1 director of 1st impressions, 1 runner, and 1 team leader.
Russell Rhodes is the team leader of The Rhodes Team. He has been an agent for 14 years. He sold over 4,000 homes in his career and was ranked the #1 agent in the world for Keller Williams Realty in 2011 and 2012.
In this call, Russell talks about:
- Why he hired an assistant his 3rd week in real estate
- How he personally sold 191 homes last year
- How he gets 48% of his business by repeat & referrals
- The 3 major components to a building a business by referral
- Why he gave his staff a raise during the great recession
- How to turn your past clients into raving fans
- His marketing plan to past clients and sphere of influence
- Details about his 3 major past client events
- His unique Client Appreciation Program
- How he built a 35% market share in his geographic farm
- His team member retention strategy that works…2 of his staff members have been with him for over 11 years and 4 of his buyer agents for over 8 years
- Plus team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more
- 578 closings
- 194 million sales volume
- 24 member team:
- 12 buyer agents
- 1 listing partner
- 1 general manager
- 1 operations manager
- 2 listing department
- 3 closing department
- 1 marketing manager
- 1 director of 1st impressions
- 1 runner
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- geographic farming
(originally published on 05/21/14)