Denny Grimes SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:38
Denny Grimes is with Denny Grimes & Company in Ft Myer, Florida. Last year he closed 120 transactions with a total sales volume of 30 million. His average sales price was 245 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers. He has a 4 member team: 1 buyer agent, 1 listing agent, 1 client care manager, and 1 team leader.
Denny Grimes is the team leader of Denny Grimes & Company. He’s been an agent for 32 years and sold over 500 million dollars worth of homes in his career.
In this call, Denny talks about:
- His roller-coaster ride career
- Just missing the million dollar club his first year
- Selling 70 homes per year by himself…before he hired his first buyer agent
- Building a 26 member team that sold 450 homes worth 150 million and netted over 1 million in profit
- Shrinking to 2 people after the median price fell 75% during the Great Recession
- Rebuilding his new team and the lessons learned
- Characteristics of ideal team members
- How he generates 85% of his business by repeat & referral
- His marketing plan for past clients & sphere of influence
- The magic birthday card that gets referrals and updates your database
- Script to ask for referrals
- Branding yourself as the expert
- The radical pricing philosophy that maximizes the sales price of your listings
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 120 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 4 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 listing agent
- 1 client care manager
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 01/21/15)