Stephanie Vitacco SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:05
Stephanie Vitacco is with Keller Williams Realty in Encino, California. Last year she closed 179 transactions with a total sales volume of 100 million. Her average sales price was 558 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. She has a 6 member team: 1 buyer agent, 1 lead administrator, 1 administrator, 1 listing coordinator, 1 transaction coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Stephanie Vitacco is the team leader of the Stephanie Vitacco Team. She’s been an agent for 27 years. In her best year (2010) she closed 349 transactions worth 122 million.
In this call, Stephanie talks about:
- Her international modeling career before real estate
- How she got a fast start by assuming she would close 3 to 4 homes per month, asking the top agents in her office what she should do every day, and then doing it
- How she gets the majority of her business by repeat & referral from past clients & sphere of influence
- The details of her direct mail piece she sends to her database every month
- Why humor is more important that statistics
- How she wins 83% of her listing appointments … even when most sellers are interviewing two to three agents
- Why she has been successful in both rapidly rising and rapidly falling markets
- Why she belongs to 4 networking groups
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 179 closings
- 100 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 lead administrator
- 1 administrator
- 1 listing coordinator
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/07/15)