Sid Lezamiz SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:26
Sid Lezamiz is with Lezamiz Real Estate in Twin Falls, Idaho. Last year he closed 188 transactions with a total sales volume of 24 million and manages 140 rental properties. His average sales price was 128 thousand of which 41% were buyers and 59% were sellers. He has a 13 member team: 4 buyer specialists, 1 client care manager, 1 escrow manager, 1 director of first impressions, 1 bookkeeper, 1 rental manager, 2 rental administrators, 1 signage & deliver person, and 1 team leader.
Sid Lezamiz is the team leader of the Lezamiz Real Estate Company. He’s been an agent for 24 years. In his best year (2007) he closed 184 transactions worth 27 million.
In this call, Sid talks about:
- Being a farm boy developing his work ethic on the family farm for 12 years before transitioning into real estate and selling 25 homes his first 10 months in the business
- Working in a small rural town of 45,000 people
- A detailed description of his successful guaranteed buy-out program
- How he generates 58% of his business by repeat & referrals from past clients & sphere of influence
- His focus on attracting sellers and carrying 100 to 150 listings at a time
- An in-depth discussion of how a real estate agent can plan for retirement through real estate investment
- How he accumulated 85 rental units bringing in $75,000 in gross monthly rent
- A simple concept for reducing tenant turnover by signing long-term leases … up to 10 years
- How to buy rental properties without banks or conventional financing
- What the ideal rental property looks like
- Team dynamics, systems, and more
- 188 closings
- 24 million sales volume
- 13 member team:
- 4 buyer specialists
- 1 client care manager
- 1 escrow manager
- 1 director of first impressions
- 1 bookkeeper
- 1 rental manager
- 2 rental administrators
- 1 signage & deliver person
- 1 team leader
- agent retirement investment real estate
- guaranteed buy-out program
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 02/21/15)