Andrew Manning SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:48
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Andrew Manning is with Berkshire Hathaway Homes Services in Sherman Oaks, California. Last year he closed 61 transactions with a total sales volume of 68 million. His average sales price was 1.1 million of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. He has a 5 member team: 1 buyer agent, 1 showing agent, 1 administrative assistant, 1 transaction coordinator, and 1 team leader.
Andrew Manning has been an agent for 29 years and works in the Sherman Oaks Los Angeles market. In his best year, he sold 58 homes worth 80 million.
In this call, Andrew talks about:
- Starting part-time and getting 3 buyer clients at his first open house
- His open house script to determine if the buyer has an agent
- Mentoring under a top agent in his office
- The laugh out-loud pre-listing price-reduction technique
- How to work with high net worth clients and celebrities
- His Action Price Plan for a quick sale at a maximum price
- Working with “must move” clients
- His “red dot” postcard that brings in listings
- Networking with business managers and inner circle advisors
- How to get referrals from other agents in your area and across the nation
- An informal marketing plan for past clients and sphere of influence
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 61 closings
- 68 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 1 buyer agent
- 1 showing agent
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 team leader
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
- agent referrals
(originally published on 03/21/15)