David Brenton SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:39
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
David Brenton is with the David Brenton Team in Indianapolis, Indiana. Last year he closed 313 transactions with a total sales volume of 52 million. His average sales price was 167 thousand of which 37% were buyers and 63% were sellers. He has a 12 member team: 3 Realtor® partners – buyer focus, 1 Realtor® partner – seller focus, 2 admin staff, 2 marketing staff, 2 personal assistants, 1 part-time bookkeeper, and 1 team leader.
David Brenton is the team leader of the David Brenton Team. He has been an agent for 23 years. In his best year, David sold 335 homes worth 53 million. He has sold over 4,000 homes in his career worth half-a-billion dollars.
In this call, David talks about:
- Becoming the top agent in his office his rookie year
- Setting minimum standards to achieve high goals
- Helping over 400 move-up buyers purchase new construction homes with his Guaranteed Sales Program, including a detailed discussion of how it works and the pitfalls to avoid
- How he is selling homes twice as fast as his peer average
- Marketing campaign to his past clients and sphere of influence that accounts for 75% of his business
- Script he uses to stay in touch with his past clients
- The 4 past client events he holds every year and why he does them
- How to select a geographic farm and how to contact them
- The key to tracking the source of your business
- Why he pays his sales team different than 99% of his peers
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 313 closings
- 52 million sales volume
- 11 member team:
- 3 Realtor® partners – buyer focus
- 1 Realtor® partner – seller focus
- 2 admin staff
- 2 marketing staff
- 2 personal assistants
- 1 part-time bookkeeper
- 1 team leader
- guaranteed sale program
- geographic farming
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 04/07/15)