Linda Domis SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:36
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Linda Domis is with Keller Williams Realty in Whittier, California. Last year she closed 70 transactions with a total sales volume of 30 million. Her average sales price was 428 thousand of which 25% were buyers and 75% were sellers. She has a 6 member team: 1 listing/buyer specialist, 1 buyer specialist, 1 buyer specialist /administrative assistant, 1 transaction coordinator, 1 marketing/tech specialists, and 1 team leader.
Linda Domis is the team leader of The Domis Team. She has been an agent for 38 years. In her best year (2001), Linda sold 103 homes worth 40 million. She has sold over 2,000 homes in her career.
In this call, Linda talks about:
- Failing her first license exam and not selling a home for her first six months
- Gaining traction by marketing to her sphere of influence
- Why she is selling higher priced homes faster than average
- How she is moving into the luxury market
- Her geographic farm marketing plan
- How to stand out in your farm by doing something few attempt
- The best marketing piece she every used
- How she generates 60% of her business from family, friends, and past clients
- Why she dropped the big annual client party and started doing cluster parties
- Detailed description of her past client & sphere of influence marketing plan
- Her “indirect” referral script
- How to work with your spouse
- Opening a brokerage
- Team dynamics, profit margins and more
- 70 closings
- 30 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 1 listing/buyer specialist
- 1 buyer specialist
- 1 buyer specialist/administrative assistant
- 1 transaction coordinator
- 1 marketing/tech specialists
- 1 team leader
- geographic farming
- luxury homes
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 04/21/15)