Blythe Team SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:45
To download PDF, right click and “save as” to your computer:
Blythe Team Postcard (Front) Client Appreciation
Blythe Team Postcard (Back) Client Appreciation
Blythe Team Postcard (Front) Top Sellers
Blythe Team Postcard (Back) Top Sellers
Blythe Team eNewsletter (page 1)
Blythe Team eNewsletter (page 2)
The Blythe family team is with CBS Home Real Estate in Omaha, Nebraska. Last year they closed 128 transactions with a total sales volume of 24 million. Their average sales price was 187 thousand of which 54% were buyers and 46% were sellers. They have a 6 member team: 3 team agents, 1 showing agent/inspection specialist, 1 administrative assistant, and 1 team leader.
The Blythe Real Estate Team is a father, mother, son team. Father Brent has been an agent for 28 years, mother Lesa for 12 years, and son Chad for 6 years.
In this call, Brent and Chad talk about:
- Getting a fast start with limited funds
- The key to working successfully with your family members
- Why telephone prospecting it the fastest, cheapest, most profitable way to generate leads and build the foundation of your business
- How to cultivate your past clients and sphere of influence
- Why 76% of their business is by repeat and referral and the simple annual marketing plan they use to make it happen
- Script and approach for calling your past clients and sphere of influence
- The importance of systems and how to create them
- Why you want to establish a daily schedule
- The value of a coach
- Networking clubs to build relationships and give and get professional referrals
- Why you might want to hire an Inspection Specialist
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins and more
- 128 closings
- 24 million sales volume
- 6 member team:
- 3 team agents
- 1 showing agent/inspection specialist
- 1 administrative assistant
- 1 team leader
- phone prospecting
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence