Bob Zachmeier SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 1:03
Bob Zachmeier is with Win3 Realty in Tucson, Arizona. Last year he closed 98 transactions with a total sales volume of 13 million. His average sales price was 132 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. Bob has a 5 member team: 2 buyer agents, 1 buyer referral, 1 broker/owner, and 1 team leader.
Bob Zachmeier is the team leader of the Win3 Realty team. He has been an agent for 18 years. In his career, he has sold almost 4,000 homes. In his best year (2011) Bob sold 641 homes worth 76 million and earned 3.1 million in GCI.
In this call, Bob talks about:
- Getting small to net more
- His goal of selling half as many homes each year while earning twice the income
- How he earns 30k by selling a 100k house
- Why he is putting together seller carry back financing sales
- How he is replacing his income stream by taking a note instead of a commission
- Why he is selling lower priced homes to earn larger paydays
- How he finds sellers who are open to seller carry back and private lender finance
- The script he uses to present his idea to sellers
- How he finds buyers who need creative financing, have access to large down payments, are willing to accept properties “as is” and make the repairs themselves
- The way he structures monthly payments to be less than rent
- How he finds investors who want to put up money and become private lenders
- What he did to eliminate his landlord problems and turn it into monthly mailbox money
- Team dynamics and more
- 98 closings
- 13 million sales volume
- 5 member team:
- 2 buyer agents
- 1 buyer referral
- 1 broker/owner
- 1 team leader
- creative finance
- seller carry back loans
- private finance
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence
(originally published on 09/21/17)