Elaine Northrop SUCCESS CALL
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Play, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Running Time: 57 min
Elaine Northrop is with Long & Foster in Clarksville, Maryland. She has been an agent for 44 years and was ranked the #1 agent for Coldwell Banker International for 3 years in a row during the 1990s based on her personal production when she sold over 100 million worth of homes each year.
Last year, her team, which is now run by her son, closed 1,772 transactions with a total sales volume of 750 million. Their average sales price was 423 thousand of which 40% were buyers and 60% were sellers. The team has 140 members including 94 full time agents and 46 admin staff.
In this call, Elaine talks about:
- Not selling a single home her first six months in business, then selling 1 million in real estate (in 1973) during her second six months by changing her internal view of herself from victim to victor
- How to use creative visualization to get anything you want in life
- If you want to change your outside world, change the thinking inside your head
- Why visualization is the most powerful thing you can do to succeed in real estate
- How to initiate the success cycle of dream, desire, create, and inspire
- What you should focus on when you visualize
- The 2 biggest mistakes people make when stating their goals
- Why success breeds success
- The power of mediation
- How she got her start with low rejection open houses … and why she still hosts open houses
- Using print advertising to build your brand image in the market
- How creative headlines and house descriptions sell more listings and get you hired by more sellers
- Her book “Create Your Own Fate: Connect With Your Own Creativity And Chance Your Life”
- 1,772 closings
- 250 million sales volume
- 140 member team:
- 94 full time agents
- 46 admin staff
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence