In this call, Joe talks about:
- Selling 35 homes his first year.
- Who you should hire first and why.
- The mindset shift needed to grow at 20-30% per year.
- Moving a team from producing leader centric to 7th level.
- Working with your spouse and staying in your lane.
- Zillow ROI falling from 12-to-1 to 2-to-1 and the move from flat monthly fee to closing referral fee.
- Annual marketing plan to get more referrals from your friends, family, and past clients.
- Team dynamics, compensation, profit margins, and more.
Joe Bourland SUCCESS CALL …
Watch video above or listen to audio below:
***Note: If you can not see the audio player above, REFRESH your browser and try again.
To listen on iTunes, click HERE.
To listen on Google Podcast, click HERE.
To download, right click the “Download” link below and “save as” to your computer.
Download FULL Audio Running Time: 62 minutes
Joe Bourland is with Re/Max in Avondale, Arizona. Last year, he closed 112 transactions with a total sales volume of 26 million. His average sales price was 235 thousand of which 50% were buyers and 50% were sellers.
Joe leads a team with 9 members. He has been an agent for 17 years.
- 112 closings
- 26 million sales volume
- 9 member group:
- 4 buyer agents
- 1 listing agent
- 1 listing manager
- 1 transaction coordinator (virtual assistant)
- 1 marketing coordinator
- 1 team leader
- repeat & referrals
- past clients
- sphere of influence